EVENT CALL: 2019 English Interclubs Postponed
2019 Korev Lager English Interclub Surfing Championships postponed til the 5th/6th October.
Its been a whirlwind week of studying a whole range of forecasting sites and we regret to inform that we have taken the decision to postpone this weekends English Interclubs. This decision has been made with consultation between the Event Manager, Contest Director & Other Event Staff, with further advice from magicseaweed and the RNLI.
With Saturday’s forecasts indicating conditions that essentially could be marginal/flat, we’ve been closely studying Sunday’s forecast. However, the risk of conditions being incontestable on the Sunday and the requirement for a minimum of 8 hours to run the event mean we have taken the decision to postpone.
The postponement date is the 5th & 6th October, and the location will remain as Croyde Bay, North Devon.
We now put all our energy & efforts into delivering a fantastic event on this weekend & hope to see as many of you there as possible!
Prizes for 2019 include a GoPro for overall Club winner, a Surfdome £200 voucher for highest scoring wave ridden on an Eco-Board, MVMT watches, PADSTOW ROCKS perfume, Jolly Brown goodies & more! Oh, and plenty of Korev Lager…
- Entries that have been submitted will remain valid for the new date of 5th/6th October.
- Name changes will be accepted.
- Entry will now RE-OPEN until Monday 30th September 4 pm.
- To enter a team, fill in the following form & pay your fees (all info on the form).
- ENTRY FORM: Download WORD VERSION HERE or PDF VERSION HERE.
- In the instance that teams are unable to attend on the 5th/6th October, refunds will be issued. Please contact us asap to request a refund.
- For all other enquiries/information, please contact Hannah on: email@example.com
The nearest Caravan and Motorhome Club Sites are: Damage Barton Caravan Site, Mortehoe; Willingcott Caravan Site, outside Woolacombe and Ilfracombe Caravan Site, West Down.
Thank you to our Headline Sponsor Korev Lager, Supporting Sponsor Caravan & Motorhome Club and our further event partners, The Wave, Surfdome, GoPro, Pacsafe, Dryrobe, Stance, Quiksilver, Roxy, 100% Surfing Techniques, Gul, Jolly Brown, PADSTOW ROCKS & MVMT.