Surfing England Announce 2020 English Nationals Format & Selection Policy for 2020 British Surfing Championships
Following the consultation period and draft document (see here) for the 2020 English National Surfing Championships Format and Selection Policy for the 2020 British Surfing Championships we are pleased to share with you the reviewed and final policy.
This policy has been amended following public consultation and has been signed off by the Surfing England Board of Directors.
View the FINAL policy: 2020 English National Surfing Championships Format and Team England selection policy for British Championships *updated 18/2/2020
Further information on entry for the 2020 English National Surfing Championships will follow in due course.
- 31st January, 12pm – Entry Opens via liveheats for the 2020 English National Surfing Championships
- 2nd March, 10am – Entry Closes
- 4th March – All entries will be confirmed into the event by this day.
- 14th & 15th March – 2020 English National Surfing Championships at Fistral Beach, Newquay
- 28th & 29th March – BACK UP DATE for above event
- 18th & 19th April – 2020 British Surfing Championships & British Cup – Scotland
- 9th – 17th May – 2020 ISA World Surfing Championships in El Salvador
For any enquiries relating to this announcement, please get in touch at: [email protected]
Comments are closed.