Rip Curl Grom Search – Watergate Bay – Entry opens
Entry for the third & final stop of the Rip Curl Grom Search 2018 is now open. In a change of plans the event will now be held at Watergate Bay (instead of Porthmeor). The event takes place on the 1st & 2nd September. This decision has been made to give our Grom’s the best opportunity for a full 2 days of waves and a location to match the scale & popularity of the event. The weekend will provide ample competitive opportunity for our surfers to earn their place at the Rip Curl Grom Search World Final.
Divisions will be for girls & boys, under 12s, under 14s & under 16s. This 3rd stop in the series will be single division entry so please choose your division wisely.
The event follows two successful events held in Jersey and North Devon, with surfers earning ranking points throughout. The current rankings can be viewed here: 2018 GROM SEARCH RANKINGS.
Membership to Surfing England or another home federation (Wales, Scotland or Channel Islands) will be required to enter.
The Facebook Event is now live so follow that for up to date information. Click ‘attending’ here to follow the event and receive any additional updates.
Important Entry Information:
- Entry will open on Monday 6th August at 12pm.
- Entry will be limited to single division only. If you enter more than one division, one entry will be forfeited.
- Entries will be capped so please submit via liveheats as soon as possible after open.
- Entry will close on Monday 27th August at 5pm.
Online entry instructions for athletes:
- Go to liveheats.com/surfingengland
- Click ‘Enter Comp’
- Log in or create an account using Facebook or email
- Input Surfer Details, choose division, read event T&Cs
- Pay entry fee
- You’re in!
For technical support, email [email protected]
Check out the action from the last event #Croyde:https://www.surfingengland.org/champions-crowned-at-the-rip-curl-gromsearch-croyde-event/
Comments are closed.