Surf School photographer job – Woolacombe
Hunter surf school, Woolcacombe, North Devon
We are looking for a confident and outgoing photographer to join our highly motivated team for the 2022 Season. We value our team and the work they do, and we are interested in receiving applications from professional, flexible, and reliable photographers, who are self-motivated and hard working. This is a great opportunity for a photographer with an interest in surfing to learn and hone their surf photography skills during a busy season.
This position is commission based and will run until end of October.
The role includes:
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Working alongside our instructors and management team
• Shoot all levels of surfing sessions.
• Consistently produce high quality surf photography in changing conditions.
• Treat each beginner lesson like a project, getting a variety of shots.
• Be able to efficiently process large batches of images in preparation for sales.
• Offering your photography services to customers
• Displaying photos in the surf school after each activity
• Arranging payment for photos
• Ensuring customers receive any photos purchased
• Provide the surf school with daily photos for use in media and marketing
• Maintaining a professional and fun experience for all our customers
• Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio that includes some action/sport photography.
• You will have worked on projects in various environments and weather conditions.
• Competently produce high quality imagery, with strong composition in constantly changing conditions.
• A genuine love for photography and an interest in surfing.
• Confident with the principles of photography and an ability to create images with strong composition.
• Be self motivated and enjoy being part of a small team.
• Take pride in producing quality images, and contribute to the overall success of the project.
• Be approachable and confident talking to people.
Interested? Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to Enrique at: [email protected]
Comments are closed.