Vacancies at Surfing Croyde Bay
Join our team this season!
Surfing Croyde Bay is the most exciting surf school in Croyde. We are a team of friendly, energetic and hard working people that take pride in delivering exceptional service for our clients and we believe our company is only as good as our staff members.
We are looking for enthusiastic and like minded people to join our team for the 2022 season. Roles available include Surf Coaches and Equipment hire staff in part time and full time positions.
Working with us comes with various perks, the big one is free use of all of our equipment, you will also get great discounts in the cafe as well as access to deals on wetsuits and other equipment, we also have the smallest ratios of any surf school in North Devon, meaning that it’s much easier for you spend time with your students and get them progressing.
Pay will be appropriate to your experience, qualifications and age, as well as other relevant skills.
Please apply with a CV and brief covering email to [email protected]
Essentials for Surf Coaches
● Love working with people Experienced surfing skills & ocean knowledge
● Fit, healthy & enjoy working in the water in all kinds of weather conditions
● Commitment to ensure the ultimate safe activity experience for our customers
● Strong work ethic, initiative & enthusiasm Love of surfing & its culture Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
● Hold current Beach LifeGuard Qualification (RLSS, SLSGB)
● Teaching or instructing experience advantageous, but not essential
● ISA (Surfing England) Level 1 Surf Coaching Qualification required – Staff training provided to successful applicants. (You can also complete the required 20 hours work experience with us, if you have just completed you’re level 1 Course)
Essentials for Surf Hire staff
● Great customer service skills
● Enjoy the outdoors and beach/surfing environment
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Good level of English and Maths
● Enjoy working in a busy environment
● Happy being part of a fun and diverse team
● Strong work ethic, initiative and enthusiasm.