Team England Junior Squad Wildcard Applications Open
Surfing England are pleased to announce the opening of Wildcard Applications to the dryrobe English Junior Squad for 2022.
Wildcard are designed for exceptional surfers who have not already been invited to join the Junior Squad.
To qualify for a wildcard Surfers must meet the following criteria
- Eligible to represent England (through birth, ancestry or residency)
- Aged 18 or under on 31st December 2022 (ISA Qualification date)
- Be an exceptional surfer ready to compete on a national and international stage.
If you feel that you meet these criteria, please contact us to apply for a Wildcard.
Applications should include all of the following information:
- Name and Age (DOB)
- How you qualify to surf for England
- Competition results and history
- Clips of you surfing (or links to Instagram, vimeo etc)
- Details of any coaches or coaching groups you work with
- Any sponsorships already in place
- Why you want to surf for England.
Closing date for entries for Wildcards is Thursday 10th February 2022. With any successful applicants notified by 16th February 2022. Successful domestic applicants will be invited to a trial day in Newquay on 20th February 2022 for further assessment before the final invitations to the squad are made.
Should you have any queries please contact our Team Manager.
The address for applications and queries is [email protected].