Surf School Membership
Accredited Surf Schools are recognized as part of a National/International network promoting and adhering to ‘best practice’ guidelines. This membership provides your business with extra credibility and recognition, offering tangible benefits.
Accreditation is not automatically made on payment. Accreditation is only made on receipt of all mandatory certificates and surf school documents, and following an inspection which has been successfully completed with inspection form showing this, received by the surf school.From just £250+VAT per year, running January 1st – December 31st you will have:
- Accreditation – Jointly to Surfing England (National Governing Body (NGB) in England), and the International Surfing Association.
- Recognition – By Beach Operators and Local Authorities across the UK, and internationally.
- Registration – On Surfing England Surf Schools database and the ISA website, accessible to anyone visiting our Website. A dedicated page to inform the public about your school!
- Promotion – One Surfing England social network post to publicize your accreditation to us.
- Marketing – Exclusive usage of the Surfing England and ISA logos for your website and marketing materials.
- Development – Access to our Continual Professional Development Programme and Training Opportunities. Online and telephone support from our committed and passionate team.
- Support – Annual visits, inspections and support from your Surfing England rep.
- Junior Surfer Scheme – Access to Surfing England’s free resource for junior development with certificates and stickers as the individual progresses from Level 1 – 5.
- Insurance – Market leading cover and special rates for Surfing England schools, with payment plans available.
- Community – Be part of the International like-minded network of Surf Schools that can support each other, and lobby together to improve the professionalism and quality of the Surf School industry.
- Bulk Ordering – Discount at Surfdome & discounts from retailers.
- Membership Cutback – When you process Members to Surfing England, receive £3 for Junior/Student/Concession and £5 for Adult. This cutback amount will be taken off your next years Accreditation. Individuals can also sign up directly to Surfing England – make sure they select to cutback to you!
- Hiring? – List your advert free of charge on our ‘Surf Jobs’ section of the website.
Further ISA benefits include:
- Inclusion – Feature on the ISA’s World Surfing Map
- Coaches – Access the ISA Master Coaching Database of thousands of Accredited Coaches.
- Development – Receive the ISA Development Programs Newsletter with Educational Programs Content.
- Discounts – With ISA’s Surf Industry partners.
Prerequisites: Compliance with the relevant level of rules under Surfing England Surf Schools Scheme
-The fee per surf school under ownership is £250 + VAT;
For more info contact our membership admin team:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 07429208283