Surf School Membership
Accredited Surf Schools are recognized as part of a National/International network promoting and adhering to ‘best practice’ guidelines. This membership provides your business with extra credibility and recognition, offering tangible benefits.
From just £250+VAT per year, running January 1st – December 31st you will have:
- Accreditation – Jointly to Surfing England (National Governing Body (NGB) in England), and the International Surfing Association.
- Recognition – By Beach Operators and Local Authorities across the UK, and internationally.
- Registration – On Surfing England Surf Schools database and the ISA website, accessible to anyone visiting our Website. A dedicated page to inform the public about your school!
- Promotion – One Surfing England social network post to publicize your accreditation to us.
- Marketing – Exclusive usage of the Surfing England and ISA logos for your website and marketing materials.
- Development – Access to our Continual Professional Development Programme and Training Opportunities. Online and telephone support from our committed and passionate team.
- Support – Annual visits, inspections and support from your Surfing England rep.
- Junior Surfer Scheme – Access to Surfing England’s free resource for junior development with certificates and stickers as the individual progresses from Level 1 – 5.
- Insurance – Discounted business insurance, 15% off your current business policy upon renewal with interest free payment plans available. Including SUP/Coasteering!
- Community – Be part of the International like-minded network of Surf Schools that can support each other, and lobby together to improve the professionalism and quality of the Surf School industry.
- Bulk Ordering – Discount at Surfdome & discounts from retailers.
- Membership Cutback – When you process Members to Surfing England, receive £3 for Junior/Student/Concession and £5 for Adult. This cutback amount will be taken off your next years Accreditation. Individuals can also sign up directly to Surfing England – make sure they select to cutback to you!
- Hiring? – List your advert free of charge on our ‘Surf Jobs’ section of the website.
Further ISA benefits include:
- Inclusion – Feature on the ISA’s World Surfing Map
- Coaches – Access the ISA Master Coaching Database of thousands of Accredited Coaches.
- Development – Receive the ISA Development Programs Newsletter with Educational Programs Content.
- Discounts – With ISA’s Surf Industry partners.
Prerequisites: Compliance with the relevant level of rules under Surfing England Surf Schools Scheme
For more info contact our membership admin team:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 07429208283