Surf coach vacancies – Polzeath
George’s Surf School is a progressive surf school that has pioneered private surf coaching. In addition to George’s 25 years of teaching experience, the school runs a team of highly experienced instructors who share a continued commitment to improving and developing their surf coaching. This results in a working environment that is both enjoyable and stimulating, and challenges instructors to provide exceptional customer service. The school is currently recruiting experienced coaches for the 2021 season.
– Valid ISA L1 Surf Coach and valid Beach Lifeguard qualification
- Clean DBS check
– Previous coaching experience teaching both children and adults
– The ability and motivation to deliver the GSS programme across a range of abilities
– Reliable, punctual and organised
– Friendly, welcoming manner
– Exceptional customer service skills
– The ideal candidates will also have experience or qualifications teaching other sports/activities
Where the position is based, and if travel is required
The position is based in Polzeath, North Cornwall
How to apply for the vacancy. Interested applicants should email their CV to [email protected]
Closing date – 30/06/21
Comments are closed.