Surf coach and surf hire jobs in Croyde
Join the Surfing Croyde Bay team this season!
We are looking for enthusiastic like minded people to join our team for the 2021 season. Job roles include, Surf Coaches and Hire staff, part time and full time positions. Surfing Croyde Bay is the most exciting surf school in Croyde. We take pride in delivering exceptional service for our clients and we believe our company is only as good as our staff members.
If you think you have what it takes to join a team of friendly, energetic and hard working people please apply with a CV and brief covering email to [email protected]
Job Essentials for Surf Coaches
- Love working with people
- Experienced surfing skills & ocean knowledge
- Fit, healthy & enjoy working in the water in all kinds of weather conditions
- Commitment to ensure the ultimate safe activity experience for our customersStrong work ethic, initiative & enthusiasm
- Love of surfing & its culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Hold current Beach LifeGuard Qualification (RLSS, SLSGB)
- Teaching or instructing experience advantageous, but not essential
- ISA (Surfing England) Level 1 Surf Coaching Qualification required – Staff training provided to successful applicants. (You can also complete the required 20 hours work experience with us, if you have just completed you’re level 1 Course)
Essentials for Surf Hire staff
- Great customer service skills
- Enjoy the outdoors and beach/surfing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decent level of english and maths
- Enjoy working a busy environment
- Happy being part of diverse team
- Strong work ethic, initiative and enthusiasm.