Surf Coach and Surf Hire jobs- Croyde
Surfing Croyde Bay are looking for enthusiastic and like-minded people to join the team for the 2023 season. We are looking for Surf coaches, Coasteering guides and Surf hire staff in part-time and full-time positions.
Surfing Croyde Bay is the most exciting surf school in Croyde. We are a team of friendly, energetic, and hard-working people that take pride in delivering exceptional service for our customers and we believe our centre is only as good as our staff members.
Working with us comes with various perks! The big one is free use of all of our equipment, you will also get great discounts in the cafe as well as access to deals on wetsuits and other equipment. We also have the smallest ratios of any surf school in North Devon, meaning that it’s much easier for you to spend time with your students and get them progressing. Pay is relevant to your experience, qualifications, and age, as well as other relevant skills.
Essentials for Surf Coaches
- Love working with people
- Experienced surfing skills & ocean knowledge
- Fit, healthy & enjoy working in the water in all kinds of weather conditions Commitment to ensuring the ultimate safe activity experience for our customers Strong work ethic, initiative & enthusiasm
- Love of surfing & its culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills Hold current Beach Lifeguard Qualification (RLSS, SLSGB)
- ISA (Surfing England) Level 1 Surf Coach Qualification – Staff training provided to successful applicants.
- Teaching or instructing experience advantageous, but not essential
(You can also complete the required 20 hours of work experience with us if you have just completed you’re level 1 Course)
Essentials for Surf Hire staff
- Great customer service skills
- Enjoy the outdoors and beach/surfing environment Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Good level of English and Maths
- Enjoy working in a busy environment Happy being part of a fun and diverse team
- Strong work ethic, initiative and enthusiasm.
Please apply with a CV and brief covering email to [email protected]
Comments are closed.