Surf Club Membership
For those clubs that selflessly provide a service to their local communities, creating opportunities for surfing at grass roots and upward levels, promoting a thriving social scene in surfing. This is the membership for you…
For just £200 per year you will have:
- Support the Community – To assist Surfing England in the growth and development of a healthy, happy, inclusive surfing community. Check out social media for our latest news.
- Affiliation – To Surfing England, your National Governing Body as recognised by Sport England, the right to use our logo on your marketing material.
- Funding – Become eligible to apply for government and local funding
- Registration – On our Clubs database on the Surfing England website, so anyone can find and join you.
- Development – Access to Training Opportunities, Online and Telephone support from our committed and passionate team.
- Junior Surfer Scheme – Access to Surfing England’s free resource for junior development with certificates and stickers as the individual progresses from Level 1 – 5.
- Insurance – At all planned club activities including insurance for attending members.
- Events – The right to compete at the English Interclub Championships.
- Bulk Ordering – Discount at Surfdome & discount from many more partners.
- Membership Cutback* – When your members become Individual Surfer Members at Surfing England, they can nominate up to 25% of their fee back to you. Sign up your club members as full Surfing England surfer members & receive 25% back from each of their fees.
- Advertise – Receive our exclusive ‘affiliated surf club’ logo to advertise to your following.
- Marketing – Receive an annual post on our Surfing England social platforms to promote your club.
Sounding good? – Join today!
- Simply complete the following forms:
- Return them to us via:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR Post to: Surfing England, The Yard, Caen Street, Braunton, Devon, EX33 1AA
- Make a payment through one of the following:
- Phone: Call our membership admin team on 07429208283
- Post a cheque to: Surfing England, The Yard, Caen Street, Braunton, Devon, EX33 1AA
- Bank Transfer: Call us on the above number or Email us for details so we can expect your payment.
- Receive confirmation that you are now a fully-fledged Surf Club Affiliated by Surfing England!
Surf Safe – Check out the advice and info on SURF SAFETY
*Interested in creating revenue for your club? – Sign your members up to us as ‘Individual Surfer Members’ when your club joins and benefit from our Membership Cutback scheme. Receive £5/adult and £2.50/junior/concession.
SURF CLUB MAP
|Aggie Boardriders Club |
St Agnes, United Kingdom
|Army Surfing |
Fulford Road, York YO10 4HD, United Kingdom
|Bristol Surf Club |
Merchants Road, Bristol BS8 4PZ, United Kingdom
|British Longboard Union |
England, United Kingdom
|Bude Waveriders |
Bude, Cornwall, United Kingdom
|Christian Surfers UK |
Bristol, United Kingdom
|Croyde Surf Club |
Croyde Bay, Croyde, Devon, United Kingdom
|English Bodyboard Club |
Newquay England, United Kingdom
|Global Boarders Surf Club |
Market Jew Street, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 2HT, United Kingdom
|Ground Swell CIC |
Newquay England, United Kingdom
|Isle of Wight Surf CLub |
Sandown England, United Kingdom
|London Girls Surf Club |
London England, United Kingdom
|Newquay Boardriders |
Fistral Beach, Newquay, United Kingdom
|Oxford University Surf Club |
Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
|Perran Boardriders |
Perranporth England, United Kingdom