EVENT CALL Saturdays 2017 English Adaptive Surfing Open is ON
EVENT CALL: This Saturdays 2017 English Adaptive Surfing Open is…ON.
We look forward to welcoming surfers and spectators to Watergate Bay this Saturday for the first ever English Adaptive Surfing Open. A day of competition, enjoyment and learning for all.
All surfers and supporters should read the below information;
- Check in for Surfers is on the beach from 8:45 until 9am.
- A schedule for the day and a list of heats will be available at check in.
- Conditions are forecast to be mixed, with onshore winds & showers, please prepare for this with suitable clothing.
- Beach wheelchairs will be available at the bottom of the slip on to the beach from 8:40.
- Surfers do not need to be in wetsuits when arriving, adequate time will be given after to prepare to compete.
- Surfers are reminded that they need their own equipment and wetsuit.
- Surfers are reminded that no food & beverage is provided, the beach cafes will be open for service.
- Information on the event format, competition etiquette and rules will be provided at check in.
- If any questions please email the event manager on [email protected]
- All staff should be on site by 8:30am.
Comments are closed.