korev lager English Interclub Surfing Championships returns for 2022
Surfing England are stoked to announce that the 2022 korev lager English Interclub Surfing Championships are back! The event will take place on 24th-25th September at Fistral Beach, Newquay – the home of last year’s reigning champions, Newquay Boardriders.
We invite every Surf Club in England to join us on the beach for 2 full days of team competition, finishing with one Surf Club being crowned this year’s champions. The weekend hopes to be action packed, filled with socializing and strong rivalry amongst our clubs.
Entry for this event will open on Tuesday next week and we are so amped to celebrate the Surf Club scene whilst showcasing English surfing. We invite clubs to submit teams into three divisions: Open, Women and Junior. The format of the event is a points accumulation system (not traditional knock out). Team champions will be crowned in each division and the team with the most combined team points will be crowned 2022 English Interclub Surf Club champions.
Korev lager are our headline sponsors at this event, building upon their longstanding partnership with Surfing England. The famous korev lager beach flags game is on the cards when we wrap for the day on Saturday afternoon.
This event is a fun surf contest and welcomes families, adults, groms, and surfers at all levels to join in. Spectators and extended friends/family are all invited to attend across the weekend. The contest site is all open to the public.
- Entry will open on Tuesday 9th August at 17.00
- All entries must be submitted via a single surf club contact
- Entry is just £15pp for junior division and £20pp for women’s and open divisions.
- Complete the event entry form and email to Surfing England. ENTRY FORM.
- Pay your fees by Bank Transfer (details in form). Invoices will be raised for each Clubs records.
- For further information, please read the event format document, which forms the T&C’s of the contest, with full entry and refund details etc. See: 2022 English Interclub Surfing Championships Event Format 050822
As part of Affiliation to Surfing England, both membership options include insurance for all club activity, on a yearly basis. This means whenever you come together for surfs, related activity such as a BBQ, yoga, strength & conditioning session, etc. the club has cover should there be a claim made against a club.
For all event enquiries please contact: [email protected]
For all membership/club affiliation enquiries, please contact: [email protected]