Coronavirus resource hub
Following new Government Guidelines issued on 11/05/20, if you decide to go Surfing in England from 13/05/20, our advice is as follows:
- MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES – Stay 2 meters (6 ft) away from others in and out of the water.
- SURF WITHIN YOUR LIMITS – If in doubt, don’t paddle out. There are currently no RNLI Lifeguards in Operation on Beaches in England. If you do see someone in trouble in the water, call 999 and ask for the Coastguard.
- RESPECT LOCAL COMMUNITIES – Consider the distance you travel to surf & the emergency services/hospital resources in that area. Many local facilities are currently closed.
- RESPECT OTHER SURFERS – Avoid crowding beaches and busy peaks.
- PROMOTE GOOD SURF ETIQUETTE – Don’t snake or drop in, smile, be kind & surf safe.
For latest Government Advice see here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus