2023 Surf vacancies at Shaka Surf
Join the Shaka Surf team this season!
We are looking for enthusiastic Part time weekends Surf & Sup Instructors & School Manager from April – Oct. Plus Full time in school holidays to join our team for the 2023 season. We are based on the beautiful Branksome Dene Chine beach on the South Coast between Bournemouth and Sandbanks. We also are looking for a Surf Coach that has Management skills to help running of the school.
We also Host the Uk Dog Surfing Championships in July which you will be working with the Event on the day.
Job roles include: Surf Coach that can teach Surfing plus Sup on flat days/including setting up/packing up, dealing with hire, part time position plus full time hours in peak summer. We take pride in delivering exceptional service for our clients with our 5 star reviews. Working 8 am -5 pm weekends and School Holidays in the summer.
If you think you have what it takes to join a team of friendly, fun, energetic and hard working people please apply with a CV and brief covering email to [email protected]
Details of vacancies
- Love working with people
- Experienced surfing skills & ocean knowledge
- Fit, healthy & enjoy working in the water in all kinds of weather conditions
- Driving Licence pref [not essential]
- Commitment and reliable
- Love of surfing/Paddleboarding & its culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Hold current Beach LifeGuard Qualification (RLSS, SLSGB)
- Teaching or instructing experience advantageous, but not essential
- ISA (Surfing England) Level 1 Surf Coaching Qualification required – Staff training provided to successful applicants. (You can also complete the required 20 hours work experience with us, if you have just completed you’re level 1 Course)
Essentials for Shaka Surf
- Great customer service skills
- Enjoy the outdoors and beach/surfing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decent level of english and maths
- Enjoy working a busy environment
- Happy being part of diverse team
- Management Experience (Manager role)
Comments are closed.