- British Surfing
- Salary – Voluntary
- Location – Nationwide
- Contract type – Volunteer (Part time)
- Closing date – 16 January 2023
- Interview date – 23 January 2023
- Job Description
- British Surfing is a relatively new organisation, formed in 2019 by the four home nations. British Surfing is responsible for the selection, preparation and management of British teams competing on the world stage including the Olympic Games.
The Board of Directors have identified the need to enhance the skills and experience within the existing Board, to build on the progress of recent years. British Surfing therefore wish to recruit three new Board members with specialist expertise in the following areas:
1. Performance & Talent Development
2. Commercial & Marketing
2. Finance (Treasurer)
The Board meets formally six times per year either in person or remotely and as necessary from time to time. There is an expectation that Board members will also support specific projects or be members of one or more sub-committees as well as attending the occasional surfing event.
The roles are voluntary and reasonable expenses will be paid.
Download the pack here Independent Director recruitment pack
- How to apply
- If you are interested to get involved and play an important part in our future, please contact Jon Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org who can provide the recruitment pack. Should you subsequently wish to apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter to Jon Austin at the same email address, clearly identifying how your skills and experiences are relevant to the requirements outlined in the role description, and the unique qualities you will bring to the role. Please also state at the outset which of the three roles you are applying for.