2020 MVMT English National U18 & Open Shortboard Championships
Entry Information for the 2020 MVMT English National U18 & Open Shortboard Championships, supported by MVMT Watches (pronounced movement) and the Caravan and Motorhome Club.
Surfing England & our partners are proud to bring you the 2020 MVMT English National U18 & Open Shortboard Championships, supported by MVMT Watches (pronounced movement) and the Caravan and Motorhome Club, to be held on the 14th & 15th March at Fistral Beach, Newquay.
As well as crowning our National Champions, the event will also determine the selection of the English Team who will travel to Scotland to compete at the British Surfing Championships & British Cup on the 18th & 19th April 2020. This event will in turn select the British Surfing Team to go on and compete for the final Olympic places at the ISA World Surfing Championships (9th – 17th May 2020, El Salvador).
We will be running the following divisions; Mens, Womens, U18 Boys and U18 Girls. These are the divisions that will run at the British Surfing Championships & British Cup.
The event will see England’s top surfers competing and showcasing the country’s highest calibre surfing.
- 14th& 15th March – 2020 MVMT English National U18 & Open Shortboard Championships at Fistral Beach, Newquay
- 28th & 29thMarch – BACK UP DATE for above event
- 18th& 19th April – 2020 British Surfing Championships & British Cup – Scotland
- 9th– 17th May – 2020 ISA World Surfing Championships in El Salvador
Important Entry Information
- Entry is only permitted to Surfing England members, join or renew here.
- If you do not have an Active Membership on Monday 9th March, you will not be permitted to compete, and your place will be offered to the next person on the wait list.
- The entry fee is £22 for Mens/Womens and £19 for U18 Divisions.
- Surfers can enter an U18 Division and a Mens/Womens Division – however 75% of entries will be reserved for highest performing athletes and 25% will be on a first come first serve basis. Entry’s will not be confirmed straight away. Please read the policy linked here.
- Friday 31st January, 12pm – Entry Opens via liveheats for the 2020 English National U18 & Open Shortboard Championships.
- Monday 2nd March, 10am – Entry Closes.
- Wednesday 4th March – All entries will be confirmed into the event by this day.
Please direct any further enquiries to: email@example.com
Founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank, MVMT are changing the way the world thinks about fashion, delivering premium designs at radically fair prices. Their celebration of adventure, culture and style resonates with the surf community and you can check out their story here.
The Caravan and Motorhome Club provide ideal accommodation for surfers travelling throughout the UK and Europe. Click to find the nearest sites and more on their awesome membership, it’s great for the adventurous surfer www.caravanclub.co.uk/membership and there’s always somewhere to dry your wetsuit and have a hot shower on a club site.